Which one would you pick???

I have an old MP3 player. It's a hand-me-down from my teenagers...Don't laugh..if you aren't getting hand-me-downs from your kids yet...you will...LOL Anyway, this MP3 player only holds 40 songs. I have about 192 songs on my project play list and I could easily add another 20 to that. So my question is...For a non technical person..(downloading problems will most likely occur if I'm involved in any shape or form) ....which would be the easiest to use..i.e. download songs to and in general...use ~ an Apple IPOD or a Microsoft ZUNE? I don't have a preference for one verses the other in regards to Apple or Microsoft..those are just the brands that I seem to see more of and they are equally priced.

happy2bme7

Asked by happy2bme7 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• Personally I prefer Apple, but I am biased to Macintosh. I have never used Microsoft stuff like that.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 3:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I loved my Ipod...until my husband borrowed it for work and broke it
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• The iPod is a bit more durable in our experience. I just got a new one for Christmas, because my old one was stolen...but I had that old one for several years without a single problem. My daughter, on the other hand, has had 2 zunes and nothing but problems with both. So, I'm a little preferential towards the iPod! lol
    The iPod touch my husband got me holds 8GB, which doesn't sound like a lot considering my old was held 60GB...but I have more than 600 songs on it currently, and it's not even to the halfway point. (I had over 6300 on my old one.)
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 6:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2009