GIVE ME FEEDBACK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL9YWGG_840

Asked by older at 3:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • This story is from a woman who drove her son away without realizing how desperate he was for her love and acceptance. I can't imagine what she's going through and it breaks my heart that her son was so lost.
    sherriet

Answer by sherriet at 4:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I'm not sure what you're looking for. Being Gay is not evil and it's not something that can be "cured" through prayer or anything else. We are not the only animals on this planet who have homosexuals. It's natural. If it's natural then it's the way "God" intended it.

I didn't listen to the whole thing because it's 10 minutes long!
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 3:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I didn't watch all of it. But there is nothing "evil" about being gay. "curing" someones nature?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• AMETHYSTRSE, YOU HAD TO SEE THE WHOLE VIDEO TO REALIZE HOW THIS CHRISTIAN MOM WITH HER STRONG BELEIFS DROVE THIS POOR KID TO SUICIDE, AND HOW AFTER HE DIED SHE CAME AROUND AND REALIZED HER MISTAKE. MANY CHRISTIAN BIBLETHUMPERS AROUND HERE SAY THAT IF YOU HAVE A CONNECTION WITH GOD YOU WOULDN'T NEED THE SIN, (WHICH IS OF COURSE PRACTICING IN THE HOMOSEXUAL LIFESTYLE). THIS IS A TRUE STORY, LIFETIME WILL BE AIRING THE MOVIE NEXT WEEK.

Answer by older at 4:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Oh OH is that the one who has the new movie on lifetime?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• blowing kissesHey I am going to go back and bookmark it and watch it when later tonight. Thank you for the link!!! MWAH

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Just more propaganda pushing the pro-homosexual agenda. Lots of people commit suicide for different reasons. The main one being that they are emotionally, mentally unstable. There are many "homosexuals" who do find the change they seek and live very happy lives.

Anonymous

• And what exactly is the pro-homosexual agenda? The desire to be accepted as people and not evil, horrid, and sinful? Why does someone else's love life bother so many people? Don't they have anything else to do?
    sherriet

Answer by sherriet at 4:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ANONYMOUS, WHY RESPOND ANONIMOUSLY??? GAYS OFTEN GET EMOTIONAL AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE WHEN THEY HAVE PEOPLE TELL THEM THEY ARE AN ABOMINATION AND ARE GOING TO HELL. I COULD PROVIDE YOU WITH GAYS YOU HAVE TRIED TO CHANGE THROUGH INSTITUTIONS AND THE OUTCOME WAS GOING BACK TO BEING WHO THEY ARE INSIDE NOT WHAT OTHERS WANT TO SEE. A HOMOSEXUAL CANNOT CHANGE JUST AS MUCH AS YOU CAN'T CHANGE FROM BEING HETEROSEXUAL. IF YOU KNOW PERSONALLY OF THESE HOMOSEXUALS THAT HAVE CHANGED, I SUGGEST YOU DO A CLOSER LOOKING, APPEARANCES ARE DECEIVING, SPECIALLY WHERE HAPPINESS IS CONCERNED.

Answer by older at 4:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Frankly what some consenting adult does with another consenting adult in the privacy of their own bed is not something I care, or even want to know about.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 4:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2009