Should I stay on the pill?

Ok so Im on birth control right now, but i havent been feeling very good lately and i no that i have missed a pill a couple times b4 but was wondering could i have gotten pregnant from that. and if im worried about it should i keep taking the pills?

Sorry just i dont no wat to do....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can get pregnant if you miss a pill, that is how me and my husband conceived my son. The pill isn't going to hurt your baby if you did get pregnant. In the pill you have hormones. I would continue to take them until you found out if you are or are not pregnant.
    Borikaos

Answer by Borikaos at 5:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Talk to your doctor....
    Anonymous

• Well if your not pregnant then I recommend using the birth control patch. I was having the same problem with forgetting to take my pill every once in awhile and I did get pregnant. Ive been using the patch for 3 years and have had no problems. Each box has 3 patches and you wear one each week for three weeks. The foruth week you take it off and I always start exaclty 2 days later and it lasts 4-5 days. Just a suggestion.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009