Anyone know of a VBA2C friendly doctors around the Maine area?

I have been doing lots and lots of research and need to know if anyone knows of doctors in my area that may support my choice in a VBA2C..I have a midwife willing to do it at home but BD dont want a home birth..

rileyjobiley

Asked by rileyjobiley at 3:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Where in Maine are you? I had my baby in Maine and we used a midwife at Coastel Women's Health. They are located on Campus drive in Scarborough. They are pretty open minded. You should give them a call and see what they might think. My midwife's name was Kathy Beach and she was awesome.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i'm in Skowheagan i have found a widwife from belfast but my BD dont approve of a home birth..
    rileyjobiley

Answer by rileyjobiley at 4:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have never had a home birth myself but women have had home births since the beggining of time.I think women are capable with a mid wife without a licensed dr. to bring a baby into the world.
    Anonymous