Ok ladies help me out please!

OK So dh and i are going to start TTC. The others have just happened! :0) I had the iud Mirena and i just got it out. I spotted on x-mas day. Had the iud removed on the 16th started bleeding on the 18th. I know i need to wait at least one month before we really start but i have NO CLUE as of what to do!!! So how do you ladies do it? What works as far as "tracking" your ovulation ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Here's the scoop--Day 1 is considered the day you start your period. Keep track of what day you are on, and when you get to about day 12-start having sex atleast every other day up until day 20. If everything is normal, you should ovulate somewhere in that time range. If sex isn't always convenient, buy the 1st Response Ovulation Predictor urine test strips, follow the intructions, but i think it has you testing around day 10. That would be quicker, but expensive. if you don't concieve after a few tries, i would nbuy it anyway just to make sure that you ARE ovulating--it picks up the LH level that causes you to release the egg. Good luck!
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Most women ovulate 2 weeks from the start of their period. However there is a test you can take to see if you're ovulating. Check your local pharmacy.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 4:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i conceived using yourdays.com good luck!

ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 4:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2009