Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long....

How long can you put up with your babies father who is a dead beat! Won't pay child support, skips his visits, just a mess. Can I just change my number and bail or will I get in trouble?? I BEG him to sign over his rights and he WON'T just to be a jerk to me, he doesn't care about the baby. And him coming around whenever he feels like it only hurts her worse and confuses her!!!!!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (5)
  • Talk with a lawyer and see what your options are. Good luck!

    Answer by Bmat at 4:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • Normally you can bail if you want but I'd go to something like then link to Know the Law and find your state and see what it says or go to (that is 2 'v's) and ask a lawyer for free

    Answer by admckenzie at 4:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • I f you file for full custiody they will issue him papers for a court date, you dont even have to tell him and when the day comes they will look at what both parents have done and if you clearly did more you will win. The judge will make him pay, you will get it somehow and if it isnt strait from his pocket it will come out of his employer check wether he like it or not.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • takr in to cort ya do dat what i did with my nigger boy frand

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

  • I Would Go Back To Court And Tell The Judge What You Told Us. Either The Judge Will Garnish His Wages Or You Can Request Termination Of His Rights Which The Judge Might Do Given Your Circumstances.

    Answer by Kari_Noelle at 6:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.