How long....

How long can you put up with your babies father who is a dead beat! Won't pay child support, skips his visits, just a mess. Can I just change my number and bail or will I get in trouble?? I BEG him to sign over his rights and he WON'T just to be a jerk to me, he doesn't care about the baby. And him coming around whenever he feels like it only hurts her worse and confuses her!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Talk with a lawyer and see what your options are. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 4:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Normally you can bail if you want but I'd go to something like womanslaw.org then link to Know the Law and find your state and see what it says or go to www.avvo.com (that is 2 'v's) and ask a lawyer for free

Answer by admckenzie at 4:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I f you file for full custiody they will issue him papers for a court date, you dont even have to tell him and when the day comes they will look at what both parents have done and if you clearly did more you will win. The judge will make him pay, you will get it somehow and if it isnt strait from his pocket it will come out of his employer check wether he like it or not.
    Anonymous

• takr in to cort ya do dat what i did with my nigger boy frand
    Anonymous

• I Would Go Back To Court And Tell The Judge What You Told Us. Either The Judge Will Garnish His Wages Or You Can Request Termination Of His Rights Which The Judge Might Do Given Your Circumstances.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 6:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009