Sleeping Habbits

Hello, my son, Talan, is 2 months old, and sleeps great for his daytime naps. When he is asleep for the naps a tornado could not wake him up! However, come bed time, he sleeps light as a feather, the slightest noise wakes him up and trying to lay him in the crib wakes him up too. Any thoughts or suggestions? Is this something he will grow out of once he understands bed time?

JessicaD1108

Asked by JessicaD1108 at 4:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• During the day, do you continue on your daily stuff even when he is asleep? If so, maybe he likes noise when he sleeps. At night it's quiet and maybe he needs some noise. When my oldest son was a baby I put a CD player in his room with music. That helped him so much!! He just needed the noise.
    2kidsonly2arms

Answer by 2kidsonly2arms at 4:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My husband keeps him during the day and I am at work. My husband is on the coputer most of the time and the house is fairly quiet. I have, several times, had him put on music so that Talan could hear it. The only thing is, that I dont want him to need the noise to sleep... It did seem to help some. I will try this again, thank you!
    JessicaD1108

Answer by JessicaD1108 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2009