Secretive Husband

Recently I discovered that my husband has been exhibiting some unfaithful behavior such as facebooking with former girlfriends and posting physical attraction comments for a femalel athlete on 4 You Tube sites. He took down his facebook page and acted like it was nothing. He can't remove his comments his you tube comments. He took very little resposnsibilty for his actions. After the confrontation he was acting very loving and kind towards me. And tells me how much I mean to him. However, 2 weeks later , now he is acting very sad and weapy like he is going thru a lovers break-up. I asked him what is wrong - he said it is stress from work. I don't believe him. Are there more skeletons ready to fall out of the closet? Is he still involved with another? He did cheat on his former wife. Any Thoughts?

Insignia

Asked by Insignia at 8:38 AM on Mar. 14, 2012 in Relationships

• Couples Counseling. That's all I can say.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 9:11 AM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Trust is obviously broken in your relationship. I think counseling should be your next step.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 9:26 AM on Mar. 14, 2012

• My ex did the same thing and in the end it came out that he was cheating on me. It was like everyone knew but me. Trust is one thing but when your husband is hiding things is another. Ask him what is going on.
    christi34

Answer by christi34 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 14, 2012

• don't sleep on him...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• When my husband was acing secretive HE WAS HAVING AN EMOTIONAL AFFAIR....I am hoping this is not the case...
    Monsita

Answer by Monsita at 4:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2012