Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how i can do master in law in usa while i have law degree

well i did law from my country and i want to valid my degree here .Because my english is not good my husband he say u will not get anything from LAW here ,i want to know what steps i have to follow to do it and what u give me advice about that is really weak english not going to work

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in About CafeMom

Answers (1)
  • You will not be able to pass the bar exam here unless you get a better command of the English language. I would enroll in some English classes. Once you have a better understanding of the language you can try to take the bar exam/enroll in a Master's program. Good luck.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.