Did you have any odd symptoms or health issues that went away after you had your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had terrible heartburn during pregnancy. Had none before, and none after. And the frequent urination went away.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 4:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My feet were stinky! lol It sounds bizarre, but my mom said the same thing happened to her with both of her pregnancies. Oh, and I had this HUGE lump in my belly.... looked like a basketball was under there... It magically went away after I had my baby! ; )
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 5:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ITCHY VAGINA. I had it checked sooo often when i was preg to rule out yeast, etc. But it was the hormones of pregnancy that caused sensitive skin down there. I could have dragged my butt across berber carpet! LOL
    Anonymous

• I had a swollen lymphnode the size of a walnut! They were baffeled by it... even did ultrasounds on it... as soon as I had my m/c it went away... it was a very strange thing that happened!
    Anonymous

• I have prickly heat! I HOPE HOPE HOPE it goes away after the baby comes!!
    Anonymous

• Heartburn, gestational diabetes, and itchy skin.
    KJDsMommy

Answer by KJDsMommy at 6:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009