has anyones hubby or boyfriend been to prision just wondering

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• NOPE THANK GOD!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• When my DH was with his ex she stole a purse from someone and bc she was preggo he didnt want her going to jail. So he lied and said he stole it. He was in jail for like 3 days or something. ...but that's it. (oh, and even his ex admits to this ...so it's not a one sided story).
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have not, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't have dated some one (married now) for that fact alone. People go to prison for a lot of things, not just unforgivable things. Sure - they've made some mistake if they've been sent to prison, but usually they've paid dearly for that mistake before they're released.

So - The Answer is No for Me
    But - I'm sure many moms will write something snotty here so I'm leaving a positive answer.
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 4:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• no my husband has never been to prison. and i probably wouldnt be with him if he was in jail before he met me.

but of course that depends on what he would have done.. like goin to jail because someone can pay a speeding ticket, then i wont cosider that a crime ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• nope thank goodness
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My husband works at a jail as a Detention officer, but he has never been locked up. He tells me some funny stories, especially about the husbands and wives that are in jail together.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My DH Got Arrested And Spent Time In Jail For Driving On A Suspended License. He Didn't Even Know His License Was Suspended, His BROTHERS Were The Ones Who Got The Tickets In His Name In The First Place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009