• In the Spotlight:

Pain during period

have noticed that I have pains... aching pains, or pains that get worse when i flex my ab muscles, during my period. It's on either side or both sides of my pelvis, where my ovaries would be (i'm guessing).The only other time I have this is when I ovulate. When I ovulate, I have a few minutes of sharp pain. I'm wondering if this is normal, and everyone gets achy.. or if this is something I need to have checked out by a gyno. I don't exactly have a gyno at the moment, and I'm not sure my normal doc could do it.. And it's not cramps. Any advice? Is everyone achy on their period?

iluvpink0701

Asked by iluvpink0701 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• Not achy like that or at least not me. Id talk to your doc. he can probably refer you to a great gyno. You can never be too careful esp=ecially if you have ever had female problems in the past.
    Nik317

Answer by Nik317 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i have lots of pain where i cry laying on the floor when i get my period i went on birth controle and they were not pain full any more but im prego again so i am not on it of corse
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:40 AM on Jan. 22, 2009