REMEMBER ..I POSTED ABOUT NEIGHBOUR BEING PREG AND ME BEING MAD AND WHT NO.. HERES AN UPDATE!

WELL, AFTER SEVEN WEEKS OF BEING PREG. SHE HAS DECIDED TO HAVE AN ABORTION NEXT WEEK.. WHICH PISSES ME OFF.. ................I DONT KNOW.. THAT UPSETS ME EVEN MORE.. BUT THATS NOT THE WORST PART.. SHE'S TELLING HER SO THAT SHE HAD A MISCARRIAGE.. BECAUSE HE WANTS THE BABY AND SHE DOESNT THATS THE SAD PART.. I KNOW ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS BUTYEAH.. ITS PRETTYMESSED UP DONT YOU THINK?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• that is so wrong...sounds like she doesn't want a baby with him. he should know the truth then he can see what kind of person she is... that is so sad;

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Oh! I am shocked. And very sad. This is most distressing.

Answer by Bmat at 4:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• you know I had a miscarraige last month and there is not a day that goes by that I wish I didn't lose the pregnancy. She is so lucky to have even gotten pregnant. I would give anything to get pregnant again ( ihave to wait 3 periods to try again and my husband is going to afghanistan in july!aand the chances of us getting pregnant is slim.) Shehasno idea how lucky she is.

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• YEAH THEN SHE WAS TELLING ME HOW SHE REGRETS EVERY HAVING HER TWO YR OLD SON WHICH I FIND EVEN MORE SAD. THEN LIKE SHE'S SICK AND I WAS LIKE OOH YOU COULD TAKE SOME NYQUIL FOR IT AND THEN I WAS LIKE OH WAIT YOUR PREG SO YOU CANT.. AND SHE WAS LIKE YEAH I CAN BCUZ BABYS NOT GONNA EVER HERE SO YEAH I WAS SHOCKED.. I PERSONALLY DONT BELIEVE IN ABORTION SO IT MAKES ME NOT EVEN WANT TO TALKT O HER!
    Anonymous

• ADJA70 I KNOW THAT FEELING.. I HAD A MISCARRIAGE IN DEC AND THATS WHY IT PISSES ME OFF!!
    Anonymous

• you know with her mindset she shouldn't have this baby. Would you be comfortable with her having another kid anyways? If she didn't want her 1st whoknows how she treats him.. i wouldn'tbe comfortable her reproducing.
    Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't think it's any of our business.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 5:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• you know i didnt feel comfotable with her being pregnant from the start when she first told me. but its not my place to say anything. but her son right now. he's two. my son is two. and well when she is home she keeps him in his crib all day, because she doesnt want him to bother her, i dont know its a long story.. i dont know.. i mean it pisses me off, because the poor guy doesnt even have any idea of whts going on? like really .. he wanted to move her from where she lives at now.. and she doesnt want too. she doesnt want a better life. then she says well my ex is coming out of jail soon so i just wanna buck him so yeah.. its discusting!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• teri4lance i know its not.. but it pisses me off.. and i figured i'd share with you guys and get your insights on it.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:03 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• sometimes there's people that we bump into and they aren't good people. If she didn't have her son, I would stop tlaking to her. but even if some people think it's none of your business, if it were you as a child, and somone knew wouldn't you want help?it's everybody's business when s a child is being neglected.

maybe you should make an anonymous report to child protected services... if he was taken away, he'd prob. be in a better place.

Adja70

Answer by Adja70 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009