pain

i had such horrible pain in my pubic bone area yesterday i could not even straighten up, what is that and is it going to come back? should i be worried

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got that alot and it only got worse as i got bigger, it is the worst when I first get up from laying or sitting for a while. I think it's just normal with pregnancy nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

• I remember my doctor telling me they are pains from growing, I thin they are normal...if you feel its unbearable you should see your doctor. Better safe then sorry..
    Anonymous

• i get them too and i got them with my other 4 children i have had yes they will come and go u just got to bare threw it
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:34 AM on Jan. 22, 2009