Fighting for the man I love-but getting no where...

should I let go or keep fighting. I love him with all myheart andall my soul. He says he want some space- so I said a trial seperation is fine but he wants a full out divorce (disaloution). I can't bear the thought of living without him or what life is gonna be like for OUR daughter (she's 2 now( but growing up without him. He talks about it but it all comes down to the same things. Says he does'nt love me anymore like I love him and he does'nt want to go to any kind of counseling.
I love him so much and just don't know what to do. :-(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I know it's hard - but if he's finished then you need to respect yourself enough to let him go. If he's not even willing to work it out it's a waste of your time.

Remember - You are worthy of love. You shouldn't have to beg for it from your husband. It isn't fair to either one of you.
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 4:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There is never a 'winner' in a one-sided fight. You can fight till you have nothing left in you, but at the end of the day, if he isn't fighting too, it's just you up there alone in the ring.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Sorry you are so hurt. You can't make someone love you. My ex tried to get me to stay but I was not in love anymore and there was nothing my ex could do to change that. We even went to counseling (waste of money and time) and we still split up. I felt horribly guilty - but bottom line is I just didn't want to be in that relationship anymore. The worst part was that it broke our daughter's heart. She was hysterical and I still regret that one part of it.
    Anonymous

• I'm gonna be sooooo lost with out him. I dunno what I am going to do.
    Anonymous

• Be Brave!!! You'll be okay - many women have braved far more tragic losses.
    Anonymous

• Anon. 5:11 I don't care what the circumstances of other woman> I know they are worse scenarios but I am still hurting. IT SUCKS! I JUST WANT HIM.
                  sad    

Anonymous

• I hear you. You sound so infatuated. You definitely got a thing for him. Don't give up. I am rooting for you.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I think the more you push the farther he will run...give him space.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• im going through the same thing you are. I know how heartbreaking it is and how you feel like your world has come crashing down.I know the one thing that has been making me feel better is keeping myself busy, and making my own schedule-not around him. We all have to face the facts you cant make someone love you, but you sure as hell can make someone want you! Update your apperance, make it seem like you do miss him, but its not your whole life. Turn the tables around get your life straight and just keep it in your head that you can make it without him but begging only pushes them away further. We also have a 2 (almost 3) year old daughter, and i really dont think she fully understands whats going on, but just remind her that daddy isnt there and move on to an activity to keep her busy, before you know it she will be ok too! I really do hope the best for you and your daughter
    armywife0506

Answer by armywife0506 at 2:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Counseling won't make a person love you. Stop trying so hard. You may be smothering him.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:37 AM on Jan. 22, 2009