My huge belly...

I am 29 weeks pregnant and my belly is HUGE! I don't think it could possibly get any bigger. Is there that much more growing to do in 10 weeks? I'ts already getting hard for me to breathe, sit, walk, stay balanced............. LOL(not really)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Post a picture for us to view for evaluation & yes you could have more growth during these next 10 weeks,good luck to you:>)
    Anonymous

• Yes- you're going to get bigger. You won't notice how much bigger you get until you look back at pictures. Hold on for the ride.
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 4:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i grew the most the last few weeks. i didn't realize it then... but i was HUUUUGE. and the uncomfortablness will only get worse.
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 8:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i balloon up in my 8-9th month..im on my 3rd and im 7 months preggo and i look like im 9 months
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009