How heavy is too heavy?

I have had to change my pad 3 times within 3 hours and im just wondering if that is normal? TMI--but when i stand i feel like i have to rush to the bathroom bc it feel like its going everywhere... Ive had problems with my periods since i had my 3rd daughter 15 months ago... i know that i need to go to the doc due to my irregular and weird periods but he is next to impossible to get into...anyone have any insight??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are pregnant then please hurry up and get to your doctor!!!

if you are not pregnant, then please dont post in the "pregnancy" part of this website. its irritating.

other than that.... i usually have a really heavy period too. for the first 2-3 days. i hate it, and im afraid of walking around sometimes. lol
    But OB told me thats normal and nothing i can do about it ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I posted on the other question that is the same...I didnt notice it was under pregnancy....I hope she is not doing that preggers.

My Dr put me on birth control to regulate my HEAVY period and it has cut my flow in HALF. It is WONDERFUL. Ask your Dr. it has also helped almost eliminate my cramps!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yeah i tried different bc pills and it didnt change it. just made the cycle a little better (cause mine is always messed up lol).. but didnt stop the heavy bleeding in the first 2-3 days
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i am not pregnant--i posted this here bc i didnt know if it mite be post pregnancy related... and BC does not help--i was on it for 3-4 months after having my baby and i had a non stop period that entire time...
    Anonymous