1st Birthday themes

What was your baby's 1st birthday theme. I am starting to plan our daughters and thought I would get some ideas from some fellow mommys!! Thanks!

lmh3820

Asked by lmh3820 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• there is awesome stuff at ..... www.birthdaydirect.com
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:27 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Good Question! My Daughter is only 2 months old, but I'm interested to see what others write.

- My best friend did build-a-bear for her daughter's first.
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 4:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• For Riley's birthday we did a Curious George theme. We bought a good size Curious George toy (about 12 inches) and ties balloons to his hands and used it for a centerpiece of the party table. Everything was red, yellow, and blue! For his second I am thinking of doing a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme and buying one of each of the small characters from the Disney Store and tying a corresponding colored balloon to each and line them down the center of the table! It saves a bit of money on decor because the Curious George was his gift too, and no gift wrap needed! Good Luck.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My little Pony
    Anonymous

• I know someone who did an Underwater Ocean Adventure Theme...it was really cute. They got tropical fish decorations, made a fish bowl cake, got a couple of kiddie pools with fish themed bath toys for the kids to splash in, etc.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 5:36 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• For my daughters first Bday, we did a n Abby Cadaby theme, the little fairy puppet on sesame street, we also had a DJ & a bounce house, yea, we were BROKE after that! Its pink purple & a light blue.
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 5:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• DD had Pooh and DS had Thomas (since he's #1 after all) and both turned out lovely.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We didn't do themes with my daughters. We just did a lovely cake, pink and white balloons and streamers, and that's it. They have no clue what is really going on anyway and we don't really make a big deal out of birthdays.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:22 AM on Jan. 23, 2009