LADYS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THE MOST BAD THING YOU ALL HAVE DONE MAYBE I WONT FEEL SO BAD

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Well what kinda bad things do you mean? lol Im sure I have some stories...
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I had a cop chase me one time when I first started driving and got away. I hid in a driveway and then kicked everyone out. I was scared. I was a teen and stupid.

Anonymous

• I really have never done anything that bad as far as a relationship but the worst thing that I did over all would have to be i turned my Father in law in for selling drugs.... Why do you ask? what did you do?
    Anonymous

• i had sex in my boyfriends mothers bed soooooo disrespectful i regretted it but not anymore
    Anonymous

• GIRL I CANT EVEN STAR TO TELL YOU I DONE IT ALL BUT I WAS STUPID AND YOUNG
    Anonymous

• I told a guy I was pregnant with his baby. And to give me money for a abortion. It was not true. I was dumb and young.
    Anonymous

• DID YOU GET THE MONEY AT LEAST LOL
    Anonymous

• I think the "fake abortion - take his money" idea is smart!!! LOL Did he deserve it?

The worst thing I've ever done is lie.
    Anonymous

• Lost my virginity in my bf's grandmas bed. Had another ex bf cheating on me with a married woman (I was a Senior in HS) but I couldnt catch him and he wouldnt admit to it but all his friends were telling me he was, so he was sick and I went to "take care" of him and gave him some bad ass cough medicine that would knock you out (I think it had codine in it) and while he was passed out I got his phone and checked his VM and she texted him and I acted like him and eventually found out everything. Also found his cell phone bill and seen where he was texting her and calling her when he was supposed to be at work or doing something else. Men are such assholes lol
    Anonymous

• AH I FEEL BETTER ALREADY
    Anonymous