Painful kicks...

I am 29 weeks pregnant and I love to feel my little one moving around but sometimes he gets worked up and it kinda hurts like he's trying to stretch as far as he can. He also already likes to get under my ribs making it hard for me to breathe. Is it normal for my baby to be this active and it being painful at this point?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Unfortunately, yes, and it will only get worse. I remember my son kicking straight down... Omg it hurt SO BAD! I kept joking that he was trying to kick his way out. I swear, sometimes I expected to look between my legs & see a little foot sticking out! lol
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 5:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yes, its very normal and sometimes it will hurt like hell. but its a good thing though. it means your baby is nice and strong
    Bebe510

Answer by Bebe510 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• it seems other have answered what i was going to say. You got a long ways to go. Bigger they get, less room they have and less fluid for the kicks and blows to be softened.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009