Single 47 male....what would you say?

I have a friend, well my SO's friend. He is the greatest guy ever. Ever since my hubby and I got married and had kids I guess it has worn him down.
He now wants to find a wife (20-47) not specific in age, but the catch, he wants someone who might want to have kids. I'm not making fun of him, I think it is sweet. My question is, does anyone know a nice woman for him?
I kinda feel sorry for him, he is so sweet about it, I can tell he is lonely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm in! Ha!
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 5:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Have him sign up for match.com or yahoo personals. He can pick and choose whomever he wants.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• sounds like my dog would be good for him
    Anonymous

• He is 47 and wants a 20 yr old? What? Does he want to train her to be his Stepford Wife? When you said he wanted kids I had no idea you meant he wanted to MARRY a kid! lol Can't he find anyone his own age to play with?
    Anonymous

• why are you bitches so rude didn't you read the ( ) I said NO PREFERANCE ON AGE,,,get a life and quit picking on others,,,good thing you are anonymous
    Anonymous

• try PLENTYOFFISH.com or POF.com..... it worked for me.. i found a great guy
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 7:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• He's 47, single, and needs someone to find a woman for him? What does this man look like?
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:35 AM on Jan. 22, 2009