Did you dress your baby in the hospital?

Did you put your baby in pajamas during your hospital stay or did you leave them in the onesie the hospital puts them in? I left my first daughter in the onesie, but I would like to take pajamas this time. What did you do?

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I only dressed my babies to take them home.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 5:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• onesie, but to come home I had special outfits a dress for my girl and suit for boy
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I only dressed mine when it was time to come home.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• We had to leave our DD in the hospital onsie, it was their policy.
    lmh3820

Answer by lmh3820 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I dress up my son every day... during the day he had an outfit on and at night he had his sleepers on... but my son was in the hospital for 3 weeks in the NICU.... I loved seeing him all dressed up... It mad me happy then to see him all dressed up and it was really the only time for 2 weeks I got to hold him and touch him
    Anonymous

• The first didn't get dressed until time to come home the third as well. but the second one we dressed every day.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i wasnt allowed to dress him.. so i only dressed him till the day we came home..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My daughter took her own cute little sleepers and put them in, the day they came home, they were dressed to the Hilt!!! lol
    maw_maw

Answer by maw_maw at 5:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Only when we would get visitors like family and friends come see us at the hospital.
    Anonymous

• i only dressed our dd up when we left the hospital. the other days i left her in the onsies they had in the hospital. and they were so cute. There was a nurse making shoes and hats for the newborns. so precious. i loved all of the cloh they had :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009