i need some romantic ideas to do with my couple

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• With your couple of what?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• If this like you and your husband we are talking about, we do picnic dinners like once a month. or we did before our daughter was born. I know it sounds cheesy, but you get a chance to connect without having a bunch of strangers around and it is CHEAP!! Which is a concern of ours in the first part of the month.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Are you meaning a couple as in polyamoric couple? If so I'm not sure the majority of society knows how to answer that question. It is still something that most ppl have not accepted so have not put much thought into how that works much less how to make it romantic. I say to each his/her own. We're not here to judge so good luck on that. I know there were some groups on cafemom for it. I guess they still exist. You could try them. If not, do a google search.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• uh, oh no...swingers? No answer for you there, don't like to share!
    Anonymous

• Couple of what.....hugh???
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:17 PM on Jul. 21, 2008