would you make your fiancee's sister a bridesmaid even though you dont want to?

Even my fiancee doesnt want her to be one but I feel bad if I dont. Im afraid she will ruin our day and try to make it about her. She is really trashy and loud and annoying. She cusses and yells at times where its not appropriate! Ever since we got engaged she has kept asking so who is going to be your bridesmaids??? what do i say? Should I just let her be one to shut her up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ..............ummm no.. i would say you know what sweeitie have someone else in mind. i ust havent made up my mind yet i'll let you know when i figure it out..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• If you don't want her to be one, then don't pick her. Period. There's no rule that says otherwise. And have your fiance talk to her and inform her that if she's going to be obnoxious the day of that she will be promptly escorted out.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• personally I would,,but I know how it feels to be overlooked. My sister didn't even ask me to be in her wedding party (i'm her only sibling) instead she had her future in laws. I didn't even get an invitation. I got a phone call from my parents, are you going to be there?
    Anonymous

• It's YOUR wedding, not hers so I would just politely tell her that you already had your friends, family, etc in mind. It's your day. Do it however you want to do it with whoever you want.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Thats what I want to do but I feel she might just throw a big fit at the wedding. And I dont want to worry about having someone escort her out! Then their mom might be a little upset if we dont have her be in the wedding. I would rather keep peace. But she may just throw a scene even if i make her a bridesmaid This girl is unpredictable. She has a lot of problems.
    Anonymous

• If you dont and it wont start WWIII with your fiance then dont have her in your bridal party.

Its YOUR wedding not hers. Let her be obnoxious then you can just have her escorted out! LOL
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• No...it's your day. You make the decisions. If you and your fiance don't want her in the bridal party...there's your answer. You don't want to have to be looking at wedding pics with her white trash face in em...lol
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Thanks happyathomemum! Your answer made me laugh so much! lol. Thats the best thing I've heard today. lol
    Anonymous

• No, don't have her be a bridesmaid. In fact, don't even invite her and if she comes, have the ushers ready to escort her out. I didn't invite my loser younger brother to mine.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:53 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I did not have my husbands sisters in the wedding and it was not too awkward. His mother decided to ask them to be in the wedding for us, but my now DH told her she had to tell them that they were not going to be a part of it.
    It was our choice, and I would not have had it any other way.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009