Okay...what are you SUPPOSED to be doing now, instead of playing around on CM?

I have writing I promised myself I would complete today...but I'm even about to vacuum to put off getting to it. (And I know once I get started I'll enjoy the writing.)

W h a t   c h o r e s   a r e   c a l l i n g   y o u ?

Asked by ss_mom at 4:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Working. I have copy due in an hour. But I woke up this morning with horrible PMS and unmotivated to do absolutely anything so I've already accepted that it's just one of those days. My work however will get done. It always does.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• i s'pose i should be outside on the patio with dh, but i've just spent the last 4hrs with him, at lunch and walking through 3 different nurseries and checking out landscaping at various homes around town..i've been gone all day! much to catch up on!! lol.

Answer by dullscissors at 4:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Dinner is on the grille and has another 40 min to go before it's done. I have to make the cole slaw and cook the asparagus but that doesn't take too much time. Dinner will be ready by 6 pm.

Answer by robinkane at 5:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Nothing. I got quite a bit done today, also did some nursery hopping and I'll start supper in 45 minutes. My daughter had a baby last night so I was up way too late.

Answer by BrawnwynII at 5:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• working

Answer by tasches at 5:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• I am slacking today. I need to get ready soon to do the BIG grocery shop, ya know the kind where you are out of everything? ya, lots of fun! - NOT.

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Nothing- I worked out and went to the store-so I'm all done! *I have teens to clean for me ;)

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• none...ive been working for the past week on a research paper. i turned it in yesterday and i gave myself all day today to do nothing but enjoy my kiddos (they're napping).

Answer by okmanders at 4:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• I need to study and pack and do dishes, but I am not home so I don't have anything right now since my charge is taking a nap.

Answer by kmath at 4:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Looking for tax receipts and resting

Answer by MtoBoyGirl at 4:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2012