Okay...what are you SUPPOSED to be doing now, instead of playing around on CM?

I have writing I promised myself I would complete today...but I'm even about to vacuum to put off getting to it. (And I know once I get started I'll enjoy the writing.)

typing

W h a t   c h o r e s   a r e   c a l l i n g   y o u ?

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 4:43 PM on Mar. 14, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Working. I have copy due in an hour. But I woke up this morning with horrible PMS and unmotivated to do absolutely anything so I've already accepted that it's just one of those days. My work however will get done. It always does.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 6:08 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• i s'pose i should be outside on the patio with dh, but i've just spent the last 4hrs with him, at lunch and walking through 3 different nurseries and checking out landscaping at various homes around town..i've been gone all day! much to catch up on!! lol.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:45 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Dinner is on the grille and has another 40 min to go before it's done. I have to make the cole slaw and cook the asparagus but that doesn't take too much time. Dinner will be ready by 6 pm.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 5:11 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Nothing. I got quite a bit done today, also did some nursery hopping and I'll start supper in 45 minutes. My daughter had a baby last night so I was up way too late.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 5:13 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• working
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:14 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• I am slacking today. I need to get ready soon to do the BIG grocery shop, ya know the kind where you are out of everything? ya, lots of fun! - NOT.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 5:18 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Nothing- I worked out and went to the store-so I'm all done! *I have teens to clean for me ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:29 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• none...ive been working for the past week on a research paper. i turned it in yesterday and i gave myself all day today to do nothing but enjoy my kiddos (they're napping).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:46 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• I need to study and pack and do dishes, but I am not home so I don't have anything right now since my charge is taking a nap.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 4:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Looking for tax receipts and resting
    MtoBoyGirl

Answer by MtoBoyGirl at 4:50 PM on Mar. 14, 2012