The evening whiner...

My son from about 5pm till bedtime 8ish whines, non stop, it doesn't matter what you do, hold him, feed him, play with him, leave him alone, nothing works. I don't know if it may be teething, he is 9 months and still no teeth, any other time he is happy and giggly, smiling baby, I'm spoiled by the good kid, and the whining is driving me insane, lol. Any help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• could just be tired. my son is 2 and thats about the time that he starts to be more whiny and does things to get into trouble more.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• My son does that sometimes. He is 8 months and teething. Have you checked his gums? are they swollen. You should try with freezer toys. Maybe little mum mum rick rusks, or giving him some tylenol because he seems to be telling you he is uncomfortable. These help my son, hopefully they can help you. Good luck
    Borikaos

Answer by Borikaos at 5:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009