Well, it is over, no job for me.. boo hoo.

I have lived the last 48 hours as a crazy person,,lol,, my husband got really sick and put in the hospital, and then the phone rang,, it was the DEAN who orginally asked me to interview,, and the panel decided to go with the other canidate,,but told me he was 'PLANNING' on making a few changes with his full time staff, and for me to please continue to sit on their school board, and when those "changes"were done,he would be calling me for a one on one interview with him ONLY>HMMM,
perhaps my friend who kicked me under the bus is on shaky ground? I do believe everything happens for a reason,, so who knows??
I want to thank all of you for being so supportive and helpful,, You truly are the best ladies,, happy face to all of you!!!!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 8:52 PM on Mar. 14, 2012 in Money & Work

• Sorry! But, maybe your "friend's" actions are going to bit her in the butt.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:32 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Even though it isn't immediate, it does sound like you've made a positive impression and have a foot in the door.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Hope it all works out! Sorry you didn't get this job, but sounds like you definitely have a shot there still. I hope your DH is ok.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:54 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• Sorry you didn't get the job but maybe bigger n brighter things are in store for you.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• :( I'm sorry
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 8:55 PM on Mar. 14, 2012

• keep smiling!
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2012

• Keep looking!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2012