LOST Season Premier...........

Tonight's the night! Season 5 of LOST begins!!! I'm so excited!!! It's been a long day...............LOL! Who else is planning to watch? Any thoughts? Ideas? Suspicions?

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 5:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't wait! I have my DVR set to record. I'm not even going to try to speculate on what may happen though. That show is so twisted and crazy I'm always wrong if I make any guesses. I'm just looking forward to seeing Sawyer and Sayid again!! Yum!

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 5:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I thought lasts week 3 hour thing was the premier???? What is in my tivo then???
    Anonymous

• Join my new LOST group and talk about the show tomorrow!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/94883
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Last weeks was a rerun of the season finale from last season!!! In case you forgot or missed it. This weeks is the premier. I had to record it though cuz everyone is hogging the tv! So i'll be watching tomorrow!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 21, 2009