What to use?

So my face breaks out really bad all the time my face always has pimples. I've tried almost everything Proactive, skin id, mary kay, some clearicil products, some neutragenia products, St. Ives strub, and dial soap. It still wont clear up. Any advice on what I should use to clear it up?

Mrs.Jolly

Asked by Mrs.Jolly at 5:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use oil of olay scrubs during the day.

And then at night I use Philosophy Purity Cleanser. If I have a breakout I use a Neutrogena pimple cream...works really well.
    starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I have the same problem and the only thing that has worked was cutting out dairy products...no more breakouts. You should also go to a dermotologist.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:27 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• sea breeze, u can buy it at walmart for like $3 ... was ur face with it 4 times a day and then use one of those masks at night and in about a week ull be cleared up... i was the same way as you and it was the only thing that worked
    Anonymous

• I have used sea breeze because thats what my mom used and no luck with that. I've tried alot of things
    Mrs.Jolly

Answer by Mrs.Jolly at 6:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I HAVE THE CURE FOR U ALL IT CALLED HERBAL LIFE I THINK U CAN FIND IT ON LINE IT WORKS MY COUSIN HAD REALLY REALLY BAD ACNE AND EVEN INDENTS IN HIS FACE NOW HES CLEAR AND VERY HAPPY
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:10 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I would see a doctor. Some acne is not normal acne...some like nodular acne can scar the skin and should be treated by a doctor. My DH suffers from pretty severe acne and saw her doc and is on two rx from her and it works great. Good luck.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2009

• thank you
    Mrs.Jolly

Answer by Mrs.Jolly at 3:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2009