What is the oldest child you have ever known of to not be potty trained. (not a handicapped child, just average child)

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 5:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• seven, but it was because the mother was to lazy to get off her ass and teach the poor kid...
    Anonymous

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, 4
    Anonymous

• 4
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I know a 7 year old who crapped in bed....because he didn't "want to wake anyone up".

Same kid...still peed the bed until he was almost 6.
    Anonymous

• My boys were 3 1/2 and 4, and they ARE both Autistic...there is NO excuse!
    Anonymous

• MY STEEP SON WOULD NOT WIPE GOOD ENOUGH AFTER A POOP AND WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE OF BEING EMBARRASSED MY COUSIN PEED HER PANT AT 6 FOR SHE WAS IN A PLACE THAT SHE FELT WAS EMBARRASSED TO ASK SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY LOL
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:08 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I was asked to babysit a 5 year old once by a very wealthy couple, in their home. When I arrived to babysit they informed me that he was not potty trained and showed me where they kept the diapers and how often to change him. I left without babysitting that evening.
    Anonymous