What do you think cheating is?

any form from sleeping to wishing he was with her would love to hear whats ur take on this

Julie25

Asked by Julie25 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Anything sexual or flirtacious that you wouldn't do in front of your spouse, I consider cheating.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• anything sexual... and if your "sneaking" around to see the other person... then obviously that is called cheating! If your S/O doesn't know about you sneaking around and seeing other people... that is very decieving... I don't think that its right... Lies, lies, lies but what goes around comes around! Thats how I look at it!
    Anonymous

• I would think any emotional connection. From just talking to actually sleeping with another person. Thats ME. Others don't see a non-physical relationship cheating. But if I found out my DH was talking with with someone in an intimate way I would be pretty upset.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 5:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• To me cheating is if he does something (kissing to sex) with a woman

Thinking about it is NOT cheating in my book. A person can't really control their thoughts like that. Plus fantasies are healthy. It's what he does after he thinks about it that counts.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 5:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't think flirting is cheating unless you are doing it behind your SO's back and you have underlying intentions. I do feel that any kind of contact that is sexual, or thoughts of being with someone else is cheating.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Having sex is cheating, On line stays online and is not techinically cheating. But that is me and a lot of women have a problem with that. Honestly its just talk . Talk is cheap.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Cheating means sexual or flirtatiious behavior that the person hides from his or her spouse. Some say that thinking about sexual or flirtatious behavior with another person is cheating, too, but I'm not sure about that.

Answer by Bmat at 6:10 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• cheating is anything YOU CAN"T TELL your SO about, or anything YOU WOULDN"T DO IN FRONT of your SO.
    yomamaporter

Answer by yomamaporter at 6:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• cheating is any behavior you either can't do in front of or tell your SO about. Period. Emotional affairs can be just as devestating as physical ones.
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Having an affair outside your relationship is cheating.
    Mommy_G70

Answer by Mommy_G70 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009