I have a young friend that is in junior highschool and that is in ghana and needs help food wise and financially wise so that he can stay in school and I was wondering do any of you know any sites or companies that can help him?

I pretty much said the details in the question he desperetly needs food and money to stay in school and to be able to eat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• Let me guess...you met this "friend" over the internet, right?
    It's a scam.

He's not in junior high school --- he's some middle aged guy sitting in an internet cafe somewhere running the same sob story on 100 different people.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• YES, DON'T SEND HIM MONEY, TEACH HIM TO FISH! GOOGLE HELP FOR THOSE IN GHANA AND SEE WHAT COMES UP
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 5:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• It's a scam, honey. Don't fall for it.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:42 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Okay...well that is not really an answer, I'm not planning on giving him money just trying to help the guy out.
    Anonymous