just a question

some people say if u put your wedding ring on a string and dangle it over your belly it can predict the sex of the baby they say if it swings side to side its a boy and if it goes in a circle how acurate is this, my sister did it it said she was having a girl and she did anyone else try this? and was it right

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol so not true.
    Anonymous

• I did it with both of my kids--just to see. It was wrong both times. Also if you try it a few different times you usually get different results too. It is just a fun silly old wives tale.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 5:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Well I didn't do it with my wedding ring, but I used a piece of string and a sewing needle and put it over my wrist. I did this with my first pregnancy and it said I was having a girl (* I was only in my first trimester*) low and behold I have a beautiful girl, then it said I would have a M/C, I did have a M/C with my 2nd pregnancy just last April, Now I am pregnant again and it said I will be having a girl... So we will see in a couple of months once I get the sex determined!!!! Oh yes, and my last child that I am supposed to have is a "boy"... YES I do beleave that these techniques work! I also use the chinese predictions online!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I dont know if its true or not, but its been right every time I have heard of it. It worked for me, and everyone else in my family. It even said that my mom would have a girl, then boy. She said, I wont have any more kids.... 8 years later, theres the boy... It said I would have a girl, then a boy. We will see, I only have a girl so far. Good luck :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:59 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• yeah, this goes along with castor oil..WIVES TALE
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:39 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• it's fun to have a guess but don't bank on this pointless voodoo.
    Anonymous