• In the Spotlight:

Turn on's

The only way my hubby really gets turned on is when im breast feeding,It makes me so mad.Its like your baby is eating how gross.So my queston is how do you get your hubbt turned on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• I breath.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:51 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• my husband got turned on by that too...I guess I'd rather him be turned on by that than disgusted..
    Anonymous

• LMAO mom2twobabes...that's along the lines of what I was going to say.

I think it would be easier to answer "What do I do that turns my husband off....and that would be taking a poo...other than that, I think he's got energizer bunny batteries because he is always on!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• when i yell at him.. which is all the time.. we could be really yelling at one another, and then a few minutes later, he comes back telling me how sexy i look when i'm pissed.. i just slug him, and walk away..
    Anonymous