Do size really matter....

in clothes? (LOL...get your mind off the gutter if you thought otherwise)

Have you ever gotten a gift such as blouse w/ the tag saying it's larger size than you normally wear?

Or tried to squeeze in to clothes such as jeans what you believe your size is just so you won't go up to that next size. LOL I'm guilty of this one. I know, I know most brand are not the same fit but it's still depressing to see a cute pair of jeans that don't fit you on the size you usually wear. =)

starbucks81

Asked by starbucks81 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, Size does matter. It was what ultimately kicked me in to gear to lose my weight...I couldn't stand the idea of buying the next size up in jeans...now I'm 7 sizes down from that!! Whoo hoo!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• YES, it matters. Like, when MIL got me some clothes, size XL, I was pissed, but then I saw that it was children's size XL and then I was super-pissed. I don't stress when I have to up or down one from what I normally wear. . . more than one, and there could be trouble.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:57 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't stress about it too much. I just wear clothes that fit me :)
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 6:02 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i notice that some brand fit diff even tho they the same size. hahah and i was thinking about something else where size matters you know where my mind is at
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ehh...i tend to like my clothes on the baggy side....however...i have lost a ton of weight(finally) and my size fluctuates(SP?) ......i was happy to see i fit a size eight...havent been below a 13 in years.....this time last year i was a size 17...so i am happy jsut to be in the single digets...for the first time since i have my kids....lol..
    Anonymous

• It is so depressing to look for clothes anymore considering none of the brands fit the same ! but on the bright side it is always awesome to find something that fits thats a size smaller than you usually wear isnt it!
    jen.c

Answer by jen.c at 6:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Congrats on your weight loss munch12502.

Pnukey....lol don't worry MIL did that to me too and also hubby. Can you imagine having a baggy pj that was way too big on the butt...that can fit another person.

Bonnie-Jo...lol...don't worry...even though I asked the question, my mind was also in the gutter

starbucks81

Answer by starbucks81 at 6:13 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i don't really stress about it... unless there is a pair of pants i really want but are too small... i am a size 5 tho so i really don't have that problem...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• for me, i could care less about size..but my daughter..shes 5..and her pants range from size 4's-8's...so..thats kind of frustrating! makes it hard to buy for her, cuz if shes not with me, i just never know!! and then if she IS with me, she taes trying on clothes in the store, so it hends of being a pain..but..yaaa..its annoying!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• aww u just took the fun out of the question! lol ..shame on me!
    Anonymous