i dont know wut to do

My little boy was sick for almost six weeks now that he's better he's gotten off his schedule now I have such a hard time getting him to sleep he doesnt want to nap and he doesnt want his bottles anymore but anyway he was sleeping through the night ALL night now he wakes up every 3-4 hours i don't know what to do anymore someone give me some tips if you've had the same problem as me..!!!!

ch1sti4n09

Asked by ch1sti4n09 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sorry to hear. Babies do change schedules for various reasons. You just have to try to work them back to a good schedule. A great new product to help babies nap and sleep at night is the Magic Sleepsuit. Creator was featured mom on mominventors. Check out the product on www.magicsleepsuit.com
    Anonymous

• never expect your baby to keep to a sleeping schedule. my daughter is 6 months old and she's changed hers probably every month or so. how old is he? if he's over 12 lbs, he doesn't "need" that middle of the night feeding. he's probably just realizing again that you'll feed him when he gets up. try giving him some water (distilled). after he realizes he won't get his treat, he should sleep for longer stretches. of course, it could just be a growth spurt, in which case, there's really nothing you can do except wait for it to pass.
    MommyToJessica

Answer by MommyToJessica at 6:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Babies change their schedules off and on. mIne will sleep thru nite for weeks then be up 3 times a nite. Just be patient. Hes still little and just keep on your routine and he will learn .
    In response to Mommyto jessica....water can dehydrate a baby. Never give water. they don't need it. Its a lazy way of tricking the baby into no food.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• MommyToJessica....who told you this about not "needing" a middle of the nite feeding...geez..you feed babies when their hungry. Especially if BFing, you can't overfeed. Listen to your baby and they will be happy and get on a schedule. I can't believe how LAZY people are. damn.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 6:26 PM on Jan. 21, 2009