How do I disipline my 2 year old? Time outs DO NOT WORK!!!

KeeleysMa

Asked by KeeleysMa at 5:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Lol you soud frustrated! Trust me, I feel your pain! My 2 year old started his tantrums since he was born it seems. But, let me tell you, he is now learning to behave. I just ignored him when I could. I also talk to him in a very stern voice and tell him NO and/or THAT IS ENOUGH. It seems as if he knows I am serious and he calms down. Don't know if that will help, but good luck and just know you are not alone. LOL.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Thank you soo much for your help... man im pulling my hair out!!! She just won't listen at all..
    KeeleysMa

Answer by KeeleysMa at 6:45 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I HAVE A 4,3,2,AND 8 MONTH YEAR OLD THEY ARE SO WILD BUT I TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY AND MAKE THEM SIT ON THERE BED FOR 10 MIN WHEN THEY ARE REALLY BAD BUT THE STERN VOICE HELPS MAKE THEM KNOW UR IN CONTROL OR THEY WILL RUN OVER U ALL THE TIME JUST GET TO THERE LEVEL AND LOOK THEM IN THE FACE AND TELL THEM WHY THEY CANT DO THAT OR WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO MAKE SURE U HEAR THEM TO THEY MAY ACT BAD TO IF THEY NEED MORE ATTENTION
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:03 AM on Jan. 22, 2009