Me and my dh were having sex and my 6 year old daughter came in she asked

what we were doing i told her sleeping she keeps asking what should i say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• hehe that's probably fine, next time lock the door!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I would tell her that mommy and daddy were loving each other a lot, like hugging and kissing a lot...and its ok.

Its truthful and she will probably accept that simple answer...I wouldnt go into real detail....she wouldnt get it anyways.
    Anonymous

• I would say we were playing around. Play fighting. Whatever. But be careful what you do tell her. Kids that age will repeat what you say to the wrong person. I have a 6 year old daughter. She went to school and told her teacher that on Thursday she didn't come to school because mommy woke up late. This was the case to an extent. I did wake up late but when I did get up I noticed the roads were full of snow and decided not to even send them to school. But if there was no snow on the ground they would have been late going to school because I woke up late....LOL
    Just be careful what you say to a 6 year old child.
    Anonymous

• I agree with what anon 3:10 said, but I would also make its clear that that is something "mommies and daddies" do only so she doesn't try to love someone alot at school or something
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009