Tell me one thing about your husband:

Tell me something he does that makes you melt, or something about him that you just adore!

debra_benge

Asked by debra_benge at 6:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Even when i'm sick beyond belief, throwing up and stinky. he tells me i'm perfect.
    how much he surprises me. he forgets to do a lot of the things i tell him to do. but when i don't tell him to do things. he does EVERYTHING i think to myself that i need to do.
    whenever i walk to a certain part of the house to do something, he's walking out of that room and already done it. pretty much i love that we always think the same and are always on the same page about everything.
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 8:32 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• He takes the time to tell me he loves me. Every day, several times a day. He asks me to snuggle with him, just about every night, just to watch TV. He brings me gifts for no reason at all.
    I could go on all day!!
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 6:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• He likes to be the one to go "check on" our oldest son before we get in bed. He works long hours and it speaks to his dedication that he wants to, even if it is just a moment, be the one to spend that second with our kiddo :)

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 6:16 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• He said that if I died he'd keep my body around for awhile before telling anyone <3
    Anonymous

• He supports me no matter how ridiculous he thinks something is --- if it's important to me, he's all for it.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There are so many things...he, like Laura's hubby, supports me no matter what, and this is the second time he has put his career advancment on hold so i could go to school to better myself.

And when we make love...God. He doesn't say it, EVER, but when we make love I KNOW I am the only one for him. He can take the worst day ever, and at the end of it he can make me feel so loved, and so sexy, its almost impossible to describe :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:41 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• He brings me worthless stuff on payday. Like a discount shirt he thinks I'll like, or a bar of chocolate. It's not stuff I need or even really want, but I love that he took the time to think of me. And every payday there's a new carton of soda pop waiting for me when I wake up! Now if only I could get him to take out the trash :/ lol
    Anonymous

• His smile makes me melt. :-)
    wiskowbean

Answer by wiskowbean at 6:44 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• my BF moves his car at his house so i can park closer to the door when it's snowing. He slips moneys in my pocket/purse when i'm not looking. he tells me i'm smokin hot when all i do is put a little makeup on when i'm having a fat day... he's a keeper!!!
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 7:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• when he kisses me..even if it is a small one he will take a deep breath and it is like he is jsut taking it all in.....the way that he says u looks sleepy on my days off and lays me down on the couch and covers me up..(after i take the kids to school b4 he goes to work) o there are so many.....the way that he is so appreciative when i do the laundry....lol?...make me wanna do it more often..lol...he is jsut so sweet and thoughtful ....the way he tells me he likes it when i smile and he never wants to make me mad or see me sad....oo i LOVE HIM!
    Anonymous