How can i get energy?

My daughter is 5 months now and i still dont have any energy.
I wake up around 9am from then to 3pm i hardly do anything.
I feel as if she has drained all my energy. I dont feel like cleaning, cooking etc. i do it but thats because it has to be done...
any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Be sure that you are getting the nutrients you need. You may need a multivitamin. Also exercise every day, a walk outside, or in bad weather exercise with one of those programs on TV or dance and march around your place with some good music on. I'd suggest getting a physical evaluation to rule out anemia or virus. Good luck! I hope you feel better soon.

Answer by Bmat at 6:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Vitamin B -12 works.. You can buy the pills or get the shot from the doctor. The shot really helps... Every time i see the doc he gives me a V B12 shot.. You will see the difference... Its the shot Madonna gave JT when he wasn't up to pare
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 8:40 PM on Jan. 21, 2009