Where do I begin?

Our bedroom is a mess, I don't see nothing romantic or sexy in there.
Can you ladies give me some pointers on making our bedroom to look more like for my dh and myself. My dh works shift work so he needs his sleep during day sometimes. We don't need anything fancy just comfortable and simple.

Maybe add a pole....Lol...I am sure he would love that :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Candles are a must! What color is your room? If it is neutrals, throw in some color, such as red.. red pillows on your bed, a picture with red in it. I personally have neutrals with some gold... I have some dried palm tree type leaves on my walls... I like that tropical feeling.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:33 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Lavender is suppose to get men in the mood. I have a linen spray for the sheets
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 8:50 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• i'm in the same boat. we have curtains up but that is it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Throw pillows, candles, get rid of any electronics like TV's or computers. Make sure if you have books or magazines that there is a place to stash them (i read constantly but keep my books on a closet shelf). I also splurge each week on a 3 dollar cut flower arrangement from Aldi's (yeah, i'm the Aldi's goddess :-) and keep it in a vase on my dresser in front of the mirror. The water in the vase also helps keep the humidity up with the furnace running constantly. Little lamps with low watt night light bulbs are also good. You want low lighting, serene environment, no clutter, maybe a nice fluffy rug by the bed. and don't forget locks on the door! make it a kid free zone unless you invite them in.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 7:00 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Tell him to sleep somewhere else in the house during the day.That is only if your kids are of school age.While he is sleeping unclutter your room.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 28, 2009