a need ideas to have a romantic date out with my boy friend

there's no romantic places here where we live so i need some creative ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• I think this all depends on what "romantic" is to you. i enjoy the simple things. Last weekend my hubby and i went mini golfing w out the kids and did the race cars and bumper boats.. You can make a romantic time out of anything . Try recreating your first date. if it was to a restaurant, try going back there and remember what you ordered or what the convo was.. something sweet like that
    mocha413

Answer by mocha413 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Romantic movies! take out dinner! bubble bath! definitely no kids running around and calling out " mommy, you kiss your bf"
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Give the kid(s) to a babysitter or some one you trust, and then basically you'll have the place to yourselves, make a romantic love cd, and buy some sexy lingerie, light candles, or dim the lights, do dinner by candle light or dimmed lights, and then make love all night until the sun comes up and neither of you have any more energy!!! And maybe take a shower together, or a bubble bath if the tub is big enough!!!! :) if you like some of these ideas, message me and we'll think of more things!!!!
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• Try the back seat of the car...guys love that!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:06 PM on Jul. 21, 2008