• In the Spotlight:

How do i style my hair?

I've been trying to get my bangs like "bumped" up infront...but i can't figure out how to do it? does anyone know what im talking about? its like kind of mohawkish bangs..i see a lot of ppl with this style

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• First of all.You need to have thick! bangs so if you may need more cut some more to make
    them thick part a small layer down on your forehead The rest take a comb or pick a curling iron
    Curl them tilting back and some away from head spray hair spray like heck hold a minute release do all of it like that most tilted the way you want it to lean towards like if all goes left mostly just alittle goes right angled slightly.Comb through a bit may have to re curl some parts again When you visualize it going the way you want.Don't move a muscle! Just spray like heck! Let dry and release and you got it baby!! good luck Once you get the hang of it it's easy!
    Anonymous