Do you like kids?

I think they are so cute and a blessing, but what I want to ask is that I babysit a little boy who is 2 years old and he is so cute and adorable (like all kids are)...lol

Anyway when he gets dropped off he acts like a baby (I know he is a baby but like his mom baby's him too much) anyway when she leaves he acts like a normal 2 yr. old. When mommy comes to get him he starts to cry and wants him to pick him right away (like spoiled) I don't like that but I know as long as he acts like that with her...right! I am just asking just for fun I guess...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes I do and want more...then sometimes I am really content to just take a nap in the middle of the day and my dog looks more appealing. Weird huh?
    Anonymous

• No!! I'm not a kid person at all! I love mine but still don't always like them... Babies are great, Todlers are HORRID, School age is Not quite so bad... If I could have just given birth to teens, I would have been happy!
    Anonymous

• I love kids. I have 5 of them and amost 2 grandkids. I work with kids. I work with adolescents in the parenting program through social services, and love volunteering for anything kid related. I guess I am weird LOL. My mom thinks so. I love kids of ALL ages, even teens.

Answer by gemgem at 6:56 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I like MY kids. I do not like babies at all. I'm alright with other people's kids, for the most part.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I love kids but babies are annoying; toss in some ppd and three children with a lot of problems and whew* I'm lucky I survived!
    My nephews used to do the same thing when their mom picked them up. One of them still did it after I got custody, he was 8.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 7:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I used too then I had my own. Now I find myself with an evil grin on my face when I hear a child throw a tantrum in a store and I watch another mother suffer. Evil maybe, but it is true.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 7:01 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I like kids but like most people I like mine the best.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I only like my kids...I really cannot stand anyone else's kids.
    Anonymous

• that's funny njmommy2boys. i do too the extra little thought of thank god thats not mine today! i have a 2y/o and a 1y/o so i barely hang on to my sanity with my own i couldn't try to like other ppls kiddos. they get together and it's always mine! mine!! mine!!!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 7:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• watersgirls ~ Maybe that's why I get the evilness. LOL I have three boys 5 and under. Lots of hyperactivity in my home!
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 7:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2009