HELP! Wearing strapless dress! What bra offers support for 'the moms'?

I love Victoria's Secret bra's. But lets face it, they look good on the mannequins with no tell-tale signs of childbirth. Sorry, the boobs are the 1st to go after the 1st child is delivered. Even if you return to your normal size.

Anyone have any recommendations............What bra offers support when you wear a strapless dress/gown? I NEED to know ASAP. Already tried VS. I'm not 'huge' in the bust area either.

cam1096

Asked by cam1096 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• good luckdon't laugh but the best STRAPLESS i have found is from walmart i had to have one for my wedding AND recpetion dresses and it worked awesome that's my advice plus they are only 12-13 dollars so its not like having to put a down payment out on a bra you might only HAVE to wear a few times and toss

watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 7:00 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I'm sorry i really don't know the name of this gadget, but on tv there is something that attatches to the back of your bra strap, you can wear anything with this it also advertises to push and lift.
    Worth a try, next time I see it, I will get name and # for you. I am new to this site so I will send it in a question form asking for the person who was looking for an answer to bra that offers support
    Anonymous

• I love wonderbra's. I am not that big but I think their bra's give more support than VS and a few other brands.
    There are a lot of strapless ones to choose from for different shaped women, full coverage or low cut and you can normally pick the amount of lift (lots or a little).
    If you have a Kohls nearby you can normally pick them up on sale for around $20.

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:20 AM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I bought a strapless bra. It's ok. Not as effective as a regular bra. But it does the job for the event you are at.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2009