i want to lose some weight ?

but im a stay at home mom right now with 2 kids and its to cold to be out side and i hate veggs i have tryed them all so can anybody help me? o ya dont have much money...

babygurl2006

Asked by babygurl2006 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Health

• You dont need money to lose weight or anything. There was a lady some time back I saw a report on and she had small kids and no real money. She used canned foods as weights. Did sit ups, push ups etc. She watched work out shows on TV and her kids thought she was playing they tried to do them with her. She took her kids on walks every night. She ate healthy, cut down on carbs, sugary snacks, soda and all that. She dropped 100 lbs! You can do it.

Answer by gemgem at 7:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• There is a group called TIME TO LOSE that a few of us belong to that are trying to lose weight. There are only a few of us posting and trying to motivate one another but, maybe you could join and see if it helps.
    VirgoMom807

Answer by VirgoMom807 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I don't work out really other than running up my stairs a lot on purpose. I have 5 kid's and a hubby so that makes a lot of laundry. So i fold it all and then run it up one pile for a kid at a time!! It really works!! I also drink 70 ounces of water a day, that is a major factor, If your not drinking enough water than your body is holding on to anything that it can suck water from.
    mommyqua

Answer by mommyqua at 8:43 PM on Jan. 21, 2009