why so many ANON posts?

are you afraid of people knowing what you really think and believe in? are you afraid of being mean? also i keeping seeing it for even silly answers that arent even that bad. why bother

learae

Asked by learae at 7:06 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I always figured it was because people didn't want to stand behind their words. But some posts or answers don't seem they need to be anon. So i don't get it.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• idk I know I have answered some anonymously if they are embarrassing or something that could have trolls follow me LOL. Otherwise I normally answer non anonymously. I have nothing to hide. I am what I am as Popeye might say.

Answer by gemgem at 7:11 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Well it's a little embarrassing to say you Fart on a post but fun. I do not get the problem are you afraid you can't bash someone in specific?
    Anonymous

• Well, it could be for many reasons. These are some i came up with. Sadly mine is #4 ..lol

!. Don't like to stand behind their words cause they're a wuss

2. Shyness

3. Afraid to be ridiculed or critisized if they ask a stupid question

4. Don't like others to see they're behind the computer on CM all day and need to get a life.

5. Their ex's wife or girlfriend is on here also.
    Anonymous

• actually anon it think its not fair that a lot of people feel they need to post anon just so they dont get bashed. you shouldnt have that fear. i think everyone needs to be nicer to each other. thats nice for you to assume that i just want to verbally attack someone. call me a hippy but why is everyone so pissy with one another. i just think if you want to stand up for what you believe in you shouldnt have to post as anon. but thats just my opinion
    learae

Answer by learae at 7:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• thats for 7:21 btw
    how confusing
    learae

Answer by learae at 7:30 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• They post anon because believe it or not there are women on here that will fill your mail box with how horrible you are for not agreeing with them!
    the1youluv2hate

Answer by the1youluv2hate at 7:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• because they can because they may have their personal reasons i stand behind EVERY word i say but at the same time sometimes i dont feel like getting thousands of freaking emails and it happens all the time so sometimes yes i post annonymous
    let me ask a question what is with these questions that seem to always questions someone when they do live in a free country the last tiem i checked? stop looking for attention i see this exact post DAILY not by the same poster but still my point stands
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Because I'm starting to receive nasty messages from people when I give my (asked for) opinion...

OH..and having a 16 year old with a 6 month old trying to tell me how to raise my 2 YEAR old (and my youngest of THREE) was a bit much....
    Anonymous

• Because we can!!! (LOL)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jan. 22, 2009