About sex

I don't know how long I can take this!! I just had Dex 2.5 weeks ago and, to me, it seems I'm healed up already. I healed fast with Jaden too. But the stitches are already gone and nothing hurts anymore. And I'm SOOO horny! LMAO! So what could happen if DH and I go for it? Could I get really hurt or anything?

jaddexsmama0509

Asked by jaddexsmama0509 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• They say wait at least 6 weeks but it's up to you. I waited until 4 weeks with my daughter but again it's up to you. I wouldn't recommend it as you can start bleeding again but it's up to you.
    Anonymous

• I felt the same way and we went for it. I didn't have any problems, just make suer you take your time and stop if you feel any pain.
    efsuermann

Answer by efsuermann at 7:19 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• use a condom or you could get preggo again, other than that, if it don't hurt and you want it, GO FOR IT!!!
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 7:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• ok mama control yourself lol you need to let the inside of your body heal...there is more than one way to skin a cat.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I Would Go For It
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 7:37 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• go for it but have your man be gentle, if there is any pain stop
    halfpint6niner

Answer by halfpint6niner at 7:46 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• try it out, we waited 3 weeks. i figured if i could go back to my full time job after only a week then i could handle sex. we only did once because i was scared to get preg again, i got on BC a week later
    learae

Answer by learae at 8:34 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• YEA I WAITED ABOUT 3 WEEKS AND I HAD SEX NOTHIN IS AMATTER WIT ME SO I WOULS SAY DO IT... IF YOU NEED IT =)
    Anonymous