How long should i wait to test?

OK i am on BC pills. I just started a little under 3 weeks ago. I know it is normal to miss a period, but i want to test to be on the safe side. How long should i wait to test?? I am thinking of testing friday, but i want to try and get the most accurate reading, cause i am one of those better safe than sorry type of people. Any advice or suggestions would help. BTW IF YOU ARE HERE TO BASH PLEASE DONT!!!!

BIMOM21

Asked by BIMOM21 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am definately testing tomorrow. I have been having some light (very light) spotting mixed with discharge that looks alot like the kind you have when you are in labor.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• It's best to wait a week after your period was due. There are tests that can be used earlier but a week after you were due is best.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:29 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• I think it all depends on what BC you're on... They got these new ones that i don't know much about. When I was on BC I never missed a period.
    Anonymous

• It is Sprintec, I think it is generic for otho something.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• So sad you have to say please dont bash. I would wait until after your missed period.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:48 PM on Jan. 21, 2009