CAN U BELIEVE THIS!

my dh and i were having sex. actually it was 69 pos. we had the lights on but the door shut and locked (or so we thought),when i looked up 2 see my 12yr old niece standing there watching us and to make it worse she had her 5yr sis w/ her! She was just standing there watching and when i askd how long she was there- she said a few minutes!Then the little one asked us -quote “Why is Aunties butt moving up n down like that?” to which my dh replied 'Oh its nothing, Auntie just has gas.' : ] I'm not sure what to do now - pretend it didn't ever happen, or tell their mom or just talk 2 the oldest daughter about respecting peoples privacy and boundaries or what. Any advice would be helpful. Oops SOOOO EMBARRASSING!!! please help me convince my SIL that I'm not trying to give her girls my own version of Sex Ed -he he he thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jan. 21, 2009 in General Parenting

• Id tell their mom and apologize for it and then get better locks on the door.

Answer by gemgem at 7:24 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• that's really nasty. you need to lock the door when kids are around. well i hope you weren't baby sitting them.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't be harsh with the 12 year old, it wasn't her fault it's yours. I'm glad you're embarrassed, you really should be. You need to apologize to their mom!
    Anonymous

• That's just awful!! Do invest in better locks or a new door! and turn out the lights lol
    Anonymous

• I think it was wrong too. I mean you had kids that were there and awake! You both need to apologize.

Anonymous

• I would talk to you SIL and then see if she wants you to talk to your nieces. I would also invest in better locks or double check the door next time. Personally I wouldn't have done this with them awake and at your house. Just be a little more careful next time.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:47 PM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Ew what were you guys thinking? great time to do that when you have kids over!! Buy a lock! both of you say sorry. And yeah it isnt the girls fault.
    Anonymous

• DEFINITELY tell the sister-in-law and apologize, then don't be having sex without better locks on the doors or until the kid's are all in bed!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 22, 2009